Alison B. Marsh, BSW
A few things about me:
- I was born, raised, and live in Las Vegas, NV
- I am the owner of AM Pilates and Posture
- I am the developer of DK Body Pregnancy Pilates Teacher Training
- I am married, and a mother of 5: 2 step children, 2 adopted children, and 1 biological
- I gave birth to my only biological child, Zechariah, in July of 2015
- I have been teaching Pilates since 2002
- I have been teaching pre and postnatal Pilates since 2012
- I LOVE to learn. I am one of those people who buys the discards from the library.
- One of my favorite past times is browsing and hanging out at used book stores.
Alison Marsh, founder and owner of AM Pilates, has been teaching Pilates since 2002 and is certified in the DK Body Balancing Method created by Dolly Kelepecz. Alison earned a BA in Dance Education and Bachelors in Social Work from the University of Nevada Las Vegas. She danced professionally in various productions throughout Las Vegas including Folies Bergere. Alison is a Certified Posture Specialist through the National Posture Institute, and is currently developing posture programs to help the general public gain awareness of their posture and educate on the importance of proper posture in everyday life.
Alison is passionate about helping her clients achieve individual goals in health and wellness. Her clientele consists of men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
Alison is a pregnancy and postnatal specialist and is the creator of DK Body Pregnancy Pilates certification course for Pilates instructors and workshop for the general public. Alison is also a posture specialist. She is married, raising two teenage step-daughters, and two adopted children. (See Education and Credentials)
To Schedule an Appointment with Alison please call or text 702-339-2809 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org